Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Moving is Hectic!!!!

Sorry we havent posted in a while. Life has been pretty crazy. We bought a town home in American fork and have been trying to get it ready before we move in. We are trying to hurry before the baby comes so we have been over there every night for the last week painting, changing light fixtures, and putting floors in. We hope to be done sometime at the end of this week so we can move. It has been alot of work and late hours but thanks to friends and family we have had a lot of help. We will post picutres of it as soon as we are done.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taren - HI!!! I was so happy to find your blog. That is so exciting you are getting a house! And having a baby!! Congrats! Sounds like all is well!

Love, Teri

Larry and Ashley said...

Ah I can't wait to see pictures of your house! AND I can't wait for you guys to have your baby!! WAHOO!!

Sharp family said...

Hey Taren, It is you favorite cousins here! Bec, I am so glad you are a AF local! AND that sweet baby is coming soon! I can't wait to here all about it!

Arlene Heiner said...

Taren,
I have been by your place and it is so cute. You will love it there. Did you get the email I sent about your relatives in the ward? Just think you can walk to Cabo. I love that place. Looking forward to the seeing your new baby when she arrives

Breck said...

How fun, a new baby and a new place all around the same time. Hope all is well!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Giggle Girl

JUST THE 2 OF US!!!

JUST THE 2 OF US!!!