Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ANOTHER CALIFORNIA VACATION!






This past week we have been in San Diego, California for a cousin's wedding and business trip with Josh's family. Talk about a nice getaway. The weather was absolutely perfect and we had a wonderful time. We stayed in a beachfront hotel right in La Jolla and spent lots of time on the beach, exploring sea creatures in the tide pools, snorkling, and eating at lots of great restaurants. We even swam next to about 15 sand sharks the size of humans and sting rays. We had a wonderful time and cant wait for our next vacation.

3 comments:

Larry and Ashley said...

You swam with sharks!! Ohhh my scary!! I love vacations though they are the best!! And Hailey is sooo dang cute!! So are you home? Are you busy this week? If not email me we are planning another Dreaded Grove! Haha and I really think it will all work out this time!

Jordan & Rhonda said...

Hailey has so much hair!! Did you or Josh have that much hair when you were babies? It looks like you guys had fun. I wish I could go to cali.

Arlene Heiner said...

She is adorable. Can't believe the change in her since I saw her last. It looks like everyone is going on fun trips. the beach baby picture was great. Have a great day. Love ya p.s. I sure can see alot of you in those baby pictures.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Giggle Girl

JUST THE 2 OF US!!!

JUST THE 2 OF US!!!