Friday, January 30, 2009

6 Months











I can't believe our sweet Hailey Jane turned six months old yesterday. Time has gone by so fast and she is growing every day. She has been such a blessing in our lives and she brings such a sweet spirit in our home. I am so grateful and lucky to be her mom.

My favorite things about her-

I love her hair and the way it is always sticking straight up.
I love how she gets the biggest smile on her face when I come in to her room after a nap
I love how everything she touches goes straight into her mouth.
I love how her bottle is the most important thing on this earth.
I love how she is starting to babble and say dadadadada all day long.
I love how you lay her on the floor and the next minute she is across the room and you have no idea how.
I love how when you lay with her she grabs every ounce of your face and it hurts but its funny so you let her do it
I love watching her face light up when we turn on sesame street.
I love her will to learn and her determination
I love how she loves her daddy so much and they would play all day if they could

But most of all thanks for being YOU

3 comments:

Jordan & Rhonda said...

Taren she is just too dang cute!! I am just so happy that you guys are blessed with her sweet spirit.

Arlene Heiner said...

I loved the read. She has grown up so much--she is just beautiful

Larry and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute!! I love when you bring her to dinners! She is so much fun to be around!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Giggle Girl

JUST THE 2 OF US!!!

JUST THE 2 OF US!!!