Monday, February 23, 2009

Aunt Lindsay & St. George





















My sister Lindsay came from New York and spent this last week with the fam. It was so good to see her. I wish she lived here again but I am sure she is having a lot more fun living in the big apple. The girls in my family except Julia went to St. George for two days to get away. We didnt do much because we werent there long but those are the best kinds of trip. Just the quick getaways. The weather was really nice so we had a great time. Well we miss you already LIndsay. Cant wait til April..

2 comments:

Robert and Lindsay said...

thanks taren! it was such a good trip. i love you guys!

Arlene Heiner said...

There is nothing like getting together with family. I am so happy you had a chance to go to St. George with your family. Love you guys


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Giggle Girl

JUST THE 2 OF US!!!

JUST THE 2 OF US!!!