Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Moab Canyonlands Half Marathon.






My family and I have been going to this race down in Moab since 2002. It is one of my favorite traditions to come down here and run. As much as I would like to say I ran the half marathon, we all ran the 5 mile race. It is the most beautiful run down the canyon and it was nice to be in a much needed 80 degree weather. Unfortunately this year not everyone in my family came just my Dad Josh and I but we still had a great tiime. Thanks again Dad for everything and Mom for watching Hailey.

5 comments:

Jess said...

hailey is so cute i can't handle it! she has so much hair! and good job on running...i love going to moab too! but not running.

Robert and Lindsay said...

awwwww i am so jellous! i am so sad that i missed it this year.

aimee said...

I can't believe we missed you! We looked every where but there were just too many people in red and grey race shirts. Look for us next year again!

Arlene Heiner said...

We could have really used that Moab trip this year. I hate that we didn't draw out. Maybe next year. It looks like your trip was fun--I bet you guys came in 1st.

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! It's such a great course! Glad you had fun!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Giggle Girl

JUST THE 2 OF US!!!

JUST THE 2 OF US!!!