Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mexico





























My family and I took a trip down to La Mission, Mexico ( an hour past the border) this past week and worked at an orphange with a Childs Hope Founation. It was an incredible experience and definatley eye opening. It was unlike any other other family trip we had ever been on. We were able to spend most of our time building and laying cinder block to expand the orphanage for more orphans. It It was alot of hard work but It made me appreicate what we have and makes me realize how blessed we are.

4 comments:

Jess said...

oh how fun! putting up cinder block walls....looks familiar!

Robert and Lindsay said...

That was the best trip! i am so so so so so so so glad that you decided to go ! xoxoxo

Merrills said...

Wow that's amazing I bet it was a really good experience. I have always wanted to do something like that.

Jordan & Rhonda said...

Oh what a neat experience. I wish I hadn't been so long since I've seen you or even e-mailed you. a bunch of us kind of got introuble for E-mail content so we aren't allowed to e-mail anymore unless it's work related. Kinda stinks but whateve. I hope things are going well for you guys. Looks like you are having fun.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Giggle Girl

JUST THE 2 OF US!!!

JUST THE 2 OF US!!!