Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Best Trip Ever

Josh and I took a trip over the weekend to the Big Apple to visit my sister Lindsay and her husband Rob. We had such an incredible time. I only wish that we were able to see them more. They are two amazing people and we are so grateful for them and for taking the time to show us all over the city. We got to do a lot while we were there: central park, museums, shopping, Kayaking on the River, Shakespeare in the park, winning front row tickets to a broadway play, yummy restaurants, walking the Brooklyn Bridge, etc. Thanks again, are are we counting down the days until we can see you again.










4 comments:

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

So fun! No Hailey? That must have been a nice little break... but I bet you missed her. We need to get together soon! Lets plan a day so Grady and Hailey can play together.

Robert and Lindsay said...

that was a way fun trip. we miss you guys... our apartment seems so empty now you guys are gone. xoxox give hailey a hug and kiss for me....

Abbie said...

Hey Josh! What's up? I found you through Lindsay's blog. My husband's going to be joining Rob at Columbia this fall. Small world. I'll have to start blog stalking you, just like I blog stalk Maggie - good times at TreeHouse, eh?

Larry and Ashley said...

Oh my I'm soooo jealous!! How fun!! Lets get together soon Taren...seriously! Riverside??


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Giggle Girl

JUST THE 2 OF US!!!

JUST THE 2 OF US!!!