Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Getaway

Josh had a business conference this past weekend in Southern California and last minute his work said they would send me out with him if I wanted to go. Of course, who would turn down an all expense paid vacation. My parents were down there also and so we had a nice, relaxing weekend getaway. The weather was great and it was so nice to enjoy one more warm vacation before winter..
Disney ( Dad, love the enthusiasm)


My hubby and I

Best Buds

View from our Hotel in Huntington- Gorgeous

The Girls

2 comments:

Robert and Lindsay said...

looks like fun! sad we missed out!

Larry and Ashley said...

How fun!! Can't wait to see you on Wednesday!! We are going to have a BLAST!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Giggle Girl

JUST THE 2 OF US!!!

JUST THE 2 OF US!!!