Friday, March 26, 2010

Little Gym/Moab

We signed Hailey up for a little gym type of thing by our house.. Yes, I know she is still really young but she loved it.. She had so much fun hanging on bars, jumping, walking on the beam.. She was in heaven.



We went to Moab this past weekend for the Moab Race. We have done it the past six years or so and have loved doing it.> This is the first year we havent ran though (tear)... Josh had knee surgey a few months back and I'm expecting... Wahoo.. Almost 13 weeks along due Oct 5th.. Sorry to those I havent told yet, we were waiting to make sure all is well.. Despite all that We still had a wondeful time with the Olsens going on hikes and relaxing. Maybe next year.. More pictures to come..


I think Hailey looks alot like Lindsay as a little girl here...


8 comments:

Nate and Ashley said...

Yay! Congratulations I am so happy for you guys.

Chelsi said...

Hi Taren
I found you off Lindseys blog. I love bouncing around on blogs and seeing everyones pictures and what they are up to. haha I just have to say that your little girl is absolutely the prettiest thing ever!!! And congrats on being prego again! Chelsi Bingham Allred

Brad and Jade said...

Congrats! That's so fun, our due dates our so close. I hope your're feeling good. Cute pictures of you and your family.

Anonymous said...

YaY!! I am so excited for you guys to have another baby! Congrats! We need to get together again soon k!

The Gray Fam said...

That is so exciting T! I can't wait to find out what your having! Hope that you are feeling well!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I miss Moab so much!

and congrats!!

Mariah said...

Taren, That is so exciting. I am so happy for you and Josh. You will have to let me know what you are having. Congratulations!

Jen Wheatley said...

I know I sent you a text already, but I just wanted to say congratulations once more! Very exciting! Hope to see you soon.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Giggle Girl

JUST THE 2 OF US!!!

JUST THE 2 OF US!!!